Well i have been in that position for quite a few years and have now decided that 2016 will be the year when I start to write and create content and publish my books.
This will be a learning curve for me but there is a ton of information out there which can help and I aim to make this site a go to place for other authors serious about making a living from their writing.
My commitments include:
- Writing daily– target 1000 words or more (across multiple genres as I grow and learn as a writer)
- Craft development– deliberately setting time aside to learn about writing (fiction and non-fiction) and developing the craft of storytelling
- Plug into the industry– Keeping up to date with news in the publishing world
- Go Pro– Turning up everyday and writing as this is the only way to beat the fear and resistance
- Content Curation– Create and curate helpful and inspiring content to help other authors who are committed to making a living from their books
- Blogging– Blog about all the things I am learning as an Author- Entrepreneur including writing, marketing and publishing
Let me know how i can help you with this blog. What topics would you like me to cover? What are your writing plans for 2016?